“The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honour the bloggers who bring something special to your life.”
It was such a lovely surprise to get up this morning and see that I’ve been nominated for this award! After I was nominated for the Liebster Award on the weekend, this is just a great addition to what’s been something of a good week for me! I’m touched because I do really strive to have a varied content and discuss all aspects of life…although admittedly it’s been rather beauty and fashion centric at the moment!
My blog is about living life to the full, in a scultpted and curated kind of way and filling it with things you enjoy and make you happy. Like I’ve said, Look Good, Think Good, Feel Good…Live Good. So it’s really nice to see that others have seen this is my blog, so thank you very much Charlotte from Makeup by Candlelight! Go and check out her blog, it’s great and for me there’s something about the concept of beauty and makeup by candlelight that I find beautifully luxurious!
- Display the award certificate on your blog
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Now…7 Interesting things…hmm…
1. I study Theatre and Performance at a very avant-garde Uni…but I’m probably the least ‘Drama-student’ Drama Student ever…
2. I grew up in Wales but I’m 4/8ths Scottish, 3/8ths English and 1/8th Irish…So I would say I’m truly British!
3. I’m a proper Lord of the Rings Nerd…I’ve read all the books + The Silmarillion, The War of The Ring, The Journey To Mordor and The History of Middle Earth…and I do not intend to stop…I know an excessively geeky amount about Middle Earth…
4. I did Kung Fu for years and have an Orange Belt in the Shaolin Qu Shi discipline.
5. I simply adore cooking. I will cook anything, any time, for anyone! Experimenting with flavours and foods and different combinations and techniques is what I love to do…but I don’t get to as often as I’d like because I’m poor and I cook for one when I’m at home…When I visit my parents or cater meals for my grandmother or parents’ dinner parties/lunches I get to go all out…next on the agenda is Individual lamb Shank and Ale Pies (complete with the bone sticking out of the pastry!) and some sort of trio of chocolate with caramel baskets and brandy snaps…
6. I hate exercise. I will avoid it at all costs!
7. For longer than I’d care to admit, I thought that eating Peanuts made you need to go to the loo…because when I was about 5, my Dad told me “Don’t eat too many of the nuts, they’ll make you want to pee…” Childish humour from a Dad, childish naivety from a child…
So thats a rather random load of information about me, I’m sorry I’m not more interesting!
That’s all from me for now, but new posts are on their way! Now, the bloggers I’m nominating are:
Hailey at Red Running Hood
Megan from Chic is the New Black
Sophie-Pearl from Imitation is the Greatest Form of Flattery
Fei at Peonies and Lilies
Megan at The Briar Rose Blog
My Fair Lala
Tess at Plastic Bows
Breakfast at Bergdorfs
Kirsty at A Yellow Brick Blog
Hayley at Tea Party Beauty
Becky at Bex and the City
Lola at Lola’s Patchwork
Molly at What Molly Loves
Steph at Steph’s Inside Voice
Laura at The Style Doll
Lots of love xx